No, this is not just gossip that we can shove under the rug. These are solid statistics and facts that everyone should know about termites. If anything, this should make you call your local exterminator. Read these facts about termites and call Able Pest for termite control in Honolulu, HI.
1. There are 45 different termite species in the United States, around the world there are thousands.
2. Termites rack up a bill of 5 BILLION dollars in damage per year in the United States, and this is in residential buildings alone. Field research states that this can add up to about 600,000 homes per year.
3. Termites can go unnoticed until severe damage is done to the home. Yes, this means they can go undetected for MONTHS.
4. Their Queen lays eggs every 15 seconds. Yes, by the time you say eggs three times she has already laid eggs. Do the math, 24 hours x 60 minutes per hour x 60 seconds per minute. Wow.
5.These “Silent Destroyers” can cause the roof of your house to cave in or even collapse the floor of your home. You know that movie scene when the weak link falls through the floor? That is you after these guys are finished.
6. Dependent on when you detect these “Silent Destroyers,” you will probably spend about 3,000 dollars on average in repairs.
7. These critters don’t even sleep. That’s right, they are working non-stop to destroy your home.
If these facts don’t compel you to call your local exterminator today for an inspection, we don’t know what will. We will be ready whenever you need an inspection! It is better to think ahead in these situations, don’t be that person that allows these critters to go undetected for months. Do your research and call Able Pest for termite control in Honolulu, HI. We’ve already done our research, and we know exactly how to help you!
If you have any fear that you may have termites in your home, fill out our termite inspection request form on our website and we will get back to you immediately. Our extermination specialists can spot termite signs quickly to help you solve your problem. Once we have completed an inspection we will be able to create a plan of action and get to exterminating. Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Able Pest today!