Reliable Pest Solutions For Your Aiea, Hawaii Home Or Business
Aiea, Hawaii, is a lovely community with water at one end and mountains of green on the other. Bodies of water like Aiea Bay are very attractive to pests. And miles of vegetation and trees offer food and shelter that pests simply cannot resist. Aiea homes and businesses are vulnerable to the effects of pest infestation, and that’s why we’re here to help you.
Here at Able Pest Management, our goal is to provide the very best in residential and commercial pest control. Since the year 2000, we’ve been serving residents and business owners with state-of-the-art pest solutions. Our licensed pest experts have the qualifications and go above and beyond the call of duty. We’re a QualityPro certified company that promises to protect your family from the dangers of an infestation. We offer coverage for a wide array of common Hawaii pests, including termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, fleas, ticks, mites, spiders, bees, wasps, rodents, millipedes, centipedes, and silverfish.
Our pest experts place great importance on clear communication and friendly customer relations. We may be dealing with pests, but our valued customers are never a nuisance to us. We offer customized programs, specialized treatments, and thorough reporting for your records.
Home Pest Control In Aiea, HI
Who doesn’t wish they owned a home in Hawaii? It’s an absolute dream. That is until the nightmare of a pest infestation comes along. That’s why we offer comprehensive residential pest control services to Aiea homeowners. The team at Able Pest Management performs localized treatments that are tailor-made to fit the needs of your property. With a variety of services available, we’ll work with you to choose the right solution for your home.
Our treatment options include:
Crack and crevice treatment
General pest control services
Liquid residual sprays
Sentricon® System with Always Active™
Termidor liquid treatment
Termite pest control services
Call us today, and we’ll help you solve your pest problem, that’s a promise. Our team is dedicated to pest-free solutions that you can count on for the long term. We only provide the best, because that’s what you and your loved ones deserve.
Commercial Pest Control In Aiea, HI
Owning a business is a lot of work; it’s hard to imagine fitting anymore on your plate. Well, pests don’t care how much you have to deal with, they’ll infest anyway. It’s important to have a professional pest control plan in place, and that’s where we come in.
Able Pest Management provides complete commercial pest control services to a long list of clients, such as the following:
Community and rec centers
Condos and townhouses
Delis and bakeries
Food handling vehicles
Military offices and housing
Proper pest control and prevention methods will protect your business from the harm an infestation can cause. It saves you a lot of time, a lot of money, and it keeps your reputation intact. Give us a call today, and one of our pest experts will walk you through our commercial pest control services, answering any questions you may have along the way.
Common Ants Found In Aiea, HI
Ants may be tiny, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have big consequences. Ants get into our homes and contaminate our food, exposing us to adverse health effects and illness. Some ants sting, leaving a painful burning sensation all over your skin.
Whatever the case may be, Aiea is home to a long list of ant species, including the following:
Hawaiian carpenter ants
Little fire ants
Little yellow ants
Tiny yellow house ants
Tropical fire ants
Yellow crazy ants
If you suspect an ant problem on your property or you want to take preventative action against any potential ant activity, we’re ready to help. Able Pest Management offers quality ant control services that treat the entire perimeter of your property to keep these tiny crawling insects far away.
Three Things Everyone In Aiea, HI Should Know About Mosquitoes
Everybody knows what mosquitoes look like, but what else is there to know about these blood-sucking pests? Here are three important facts about these small, biting insects:
1. Mosquitoes spend the first ten days of their lives in water. Females lay their eggs in water, and in order for them to hatch into larvae, they need to feed on organic matter found in sources of standing water. The eggs need less than an inch of water to hatch. From there, the larvae become pupae and then adult mosquitoes, none of which would have been possible without water.
2. We may only think of them as bloodsuckers, but mosquitoes generally feed on fruit and plant nectar. In fact, that’s all the male feeds on. Only female mosquitoes bite. The female needs the protein in our blood to help in the development of its eggs. Female mosquitoes will feed on blood and then lay their eggs a couple of days later.
3. Mosquitoes have receptors on their antennae that allow them to smell carbon dioxide in human breath. Our skin also produces odors through sweat that acts as a lure for mosquitoes. They follow the scent, and they find their dinner.
If mosquitoes are causing problems around your property, Able Pest Management has effective mosquito control services designed to eliminate mosquitoes and prevent them from returning. Contact us today to learn more!
Aiea's Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Spider Prevention
Spiders are frightening home invaders that have the potential to deliver dangerous bites. While most spiders in Aiea are harmless, such as the Hawaiian garden spiders, grey house spiders, and various orb-weaver spider species, other types of spiders should always be avoided, such as the dangerous black and brown widow spiders.
Effective spider prevention starts with the repair of spider entry points around your property. Check along windows, doors, and the foundation of your structure for cracks or gaps that might let spiders in, and seal these areas. Further spider-proof your home by utilizing window and door screens and weather stripping to seal off entry points.
Additionally, it would help to eliminate spider pest prey infestations on your property that might be attracting these arachnids; Able Pest Management can help you with this task. Ensure that you also remove spider harborage areas around your property, such as long grasses, wood piles, and overgrown foliage.
Ten Easy & Effective Ways To Keep Cockroaches Out Of Your Aiea Home
Cockroach infestations are something no Aiea resident wants to deal with in their home. Follow these ten easy and effective prevention steps to keep cockroaches out of your home for good:
- Seal cockroach entry points such as cracks around windows, doors, or your home’s foundation.
- Use window and door screens in addition to weather stripping to fully cockroach-proof your interior areas.
- Store all leftover food properly and consider using airtight containers in food pantry areas to decrease cockroach scavenging opportunities.
- Never leave out dirty dishes, trash, or food and drink spills, as the aroma of these items often attracts hungry roaches.
- Seal trash bags tightly and always dispose of waste promptly using trash cans with tight-fitting lids to prevent cockroach invasions.
- Reduce access to outdoor pet food and ensure any outdoor food has lockable lids to stop cockroaches or other pest invaders from getting inside.
- Remove cockroach harborage areas around your yard, such as long grasses, piles of debris, and fallen trees or wood piles.
- Eliminate moisture issues that lead to the damp, humid conditions cockroaches love indoors and outdoors.
- Declutter your interior areas often and dispose of piles of cardboard or plastic bags, as cockroaches love to hide in these areas.
- Clean out pantry areas, kitchens, and bathrooms often to prevent build-ups of water, crumbs, or clutter that encourage cockroach invasions.
Contact Able Pest Management today if you have more questions about cockroach control or need professional assistance eradicating this unhygienic pest.
How Can I Tell If I Have Bed Bugs in Aiea?
Aiea residents might often miss the signs of bed bugs moving into their property due to the small size of this pest and their skill at hiding in unsuspecting areas. Fortunately, there are a few warning signs that you can look out for to determine whether or not this pest has started infiltrating your Aiea home or business.
The most notable sign of bed bug infestations is the appearance of itchy red bites on your exposed limbs; these will appear overnight and often take on a zig-zag formation. Other signs of bed bugs include unpleasant odors around your property, especially in areas where many are congregating. Reddish or rust-colored staining will be on beds, walls, furniture, or carpeting, and you may also have visual sightings of alive or dead bed bugs around your property.
Any of these signs warrant a call to Able Pest Management, as professional bed bug removal is the most reliable way to eradicate this pest from your property and ensure they don’t return.
Seven Signs Of Termites To Watch For Around Your Aiea Property
Termites are highly destructive and incredibly difficult to eradicate once an infestation is widespread around your property. Look for these seven signs of termites on your Aiea property so you can seek out professional termite removal as soon as possible:
- Shed wings appear around windows or doors, indicating swarming termites around your property.
- Mud tubes are seen outside, on the foundation of your property, or even in interior areas.
- You hear rustling or clicking noises from inside the walls, especially at night.
- You see pinpoint holes in walls and baseboards or notice galleries carved in wooden items around your property.
- Termite frass, something that looks like wood shavings, appears around your property's baseboards, windowsills, or doorjambs.
- Doors and windows become stuck often, floors and ceilings start to dip, and paint on walls is bubbling and peeling.
- You notice that the wood in your home breaks away easily and appears visually damaged or starts to show signs of moisture damage.
If you have questions about termite removal or need assistance defeating this pest, don’t hesitate to contact Able Pest Management when you notice potential termite issues in Aiea.
Schedule Your Inspection Today!
Complete the form below to schedule your no-obligation inspection.